11 June, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons...

(WARNING- THIS IS A COMPLETELY RANDOM BLOG POST WITH NO RECIPE OR MUCH OF A POINT) enjoy :)




What sort of music do you listen to while you clean the house?  Our neighbors listen to love songs and Reggaeton.  When I was a teenager my mom would wake up early on Saturdays and play Mariah Carey and I would wake up to wild Indians whomping their drums as the sub woofer would vibrate up the wall beneath my bed.  Boris loves his country music!  Especially Alan Jackson.  (Yes!  We appreciate the irony of a Mexican named Boris who loves American Country music!)  When I lived alone I used to blare Meatloaf while cleaning my apartment.  I found that the furniture sparkled more with a touch of "Life is a Lemon..."


My taste in music has changed greatly and I typically only listen to upbeat music now.  I still listen to lots of Rock and Roll but much less Metal.  And every now and then when no one is around to witness I still blast a little Meatloaf when the dishes have piled a little too high.


With all the protesting around Mexico and Sniveling on the "List" this past week I found my old song humming in my head. I hope that you do not mind me sharing.


What are YOU listening to today?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin