21 December, 2014

Cocktail Party Roundup

It makes me giggle all these cookie and baking roundups as for me the Holidays make me think of Appetizers.  I know that sounds weird to most because appetizer roundups are something you do just before Super Bowl.  But in my family every Christmas Eve we get together and we have hors dòeuvre, cocktails, appetizers, finger food, botana, snacks... whatever you like to call them we have at least a dozen different nibbles.

Me, my sister and mom what seems like ages ago, but was likely only the early 2000`s
Christmas Eve with the Family
I used to go up a day early and help my aunt cook.  It was a lot of fun, and though I have not been since we moved to Mexico I still find myself searching the web, cookbooks, forums and blogs for new ideas.  So, since I cannot be there in person to debate over which dip we had last year, and which spinach recipe we haven't done in a while... I thought I would share with you a few recipes that sparked my interest this year.

In no particular order... Links and sources listed below.  This time I thought I would tantalize you with pictures.  All pictures come from the blog link listed.

Click away my friends!  And PLEASE share recipes that you are trying this year.  For more recipe ideas and hunger pains head on over to my Pinterest Board,






 No Holiday Party is complete without it! Baked Brie, Roundup from Huffpost













 Grilled Plum and Lemon Ricotta Toasts by Phyllis Grand of Dash and Bella via Food 52


















No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin